How to apply for POSSESSION of a Plot?

  1. Member will apply for SOD & PDCS (Statement of Dues & Post Dated Cheques Statement) from BCD (Building Control Department) on Computer Generated Letter.
  2. Before applying he has to pay Possession fee and will attach Deposit slip along with the application.
  3. BCD will issue SOD & PDCS and member will pay accordingly.
  4. Now member will apply on the prescribed application and will attach following documents: –
  1. MS letter &/or Allotment Certificate (Copies)
  2. CNIC (Copy)
  3. Affidavit
  4. Postdated Cheques (PDC)
  5. Fee / Charges deposit slips
  1. BCD will process his/her application and get approval.
  2. BCD will approach the applicant to visit and get on ground Possession and Possession Letter.
  3. Now member is to apply for drawing and permission of services for construction.
  4. Member is required to start construction within 6 (Six) Months from the date of handing over possession, Otherwise He/She has to apply for re-possession.

:: More related

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *